Old 11-25-2012, 09:09 AM
  # 5 (permalink)  
lizatola

Originally Posted by Maylie View Post
It's so fustrating when out of no where comments start coming out.

A dog can do the family some good. I always find dogs make me feel SO MUCH better when things in my life aren't going right. Also, when RABF used to start a fight I would take the puppy for a walk and get some fresh air. Of course I could have gone out by myself and gotten fresh air, but I felt like I had something to do yunno. Plus whenever I am sad my dog always seems to know and comes and cuddles. I hope you guys find a good family dog.

I would be annoyed that he got the extra time and that he didn't tell me about it.
It's so fustrating when the lies just keep coming and coming.
I know, I miss my dogs so much! My 14 year old is sitting on the couch playing with a stuffed dog right now in anticipation of getting a new dog, LOL! I think he's role playing!

As for the interlock thing: I think he sees it as a lie of omission. I never asked, he never had to tell. He knew exactly how the device works. He also knows he can have a certain amount of beer before setting it off, he admitted this to me once before. Anyway, I don't know if his story to our son was true or not, nor do I know if my son told the story back to me correctly either. Doesn't really matter, I do believe my son when he told me that dad got 6 more months, though, doesn't matter how or why.

As for what LTD said, YES: I recognize the cycle myself and I have chosen to not do the dance. Last year, I would have a had comment or a hurtful look or somehow engaged him. Today I just ignored him and drank my tea in peace. What really bugs me is the look he gave me, which just screamed passive aggressive. UGH!