View Single Post
Old 11-19-2012, 07:52 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
ebrahimv

Ex Boyfriend is an addict

Hello. I am new to this site and I just found it just searching on ways to help an ex boyfriend. We had dated for 2.5 years and broke up maybe a month or two ago. Before dating me he had tried a few things, but it never became a habit and he said it was because of me he would stay away. Well because of college we had to separate. We're both so young, only 18 and it scares me to see him throw away his life. We broke up because of distance but being in the city he is located in there is a lot of the party life and drug use. He has completely changed and shows so much anger and hatred towards me every time I try to help him. I almost blame myself at times for what he has become. I know he uses a lot and not just weed or alcohol, but Xanax, cocaine, acid, Ecstasy and those are the only ones I know about. The only time he talks to me are when he is using at 3 am I will get a phone call. But during the day if I call him or text him he will ignore me. Anyways this has really got me worried and I can not get myself to call his parents, so I decided I will make a trip to see him Tuesday and hopefully he will see me because I do want to help him out. I was wondering if there is any advice you guys could give me in helping him? He is in community college, started with 4 classes and got dropped from 3. Now he is only taking 1 class and throwing away his life and I can't get myself to let go of him until he can get his life back. I know he doesn't want my help, but I can't look at him throw away his life. Please help me.
Thank you