View Single Post
Old 11-16-2012, 10:30 PM
  # 12 (permalink)  
RobbyRobot
Adventures In SpaceTime

Originally Posted by Gavinandnikki View Post
Hi all,
So... what does it mean when you've made the BP, lived it, loved it, no problemo, then.................. have 2 glasses of wine?

Would appreciate any and all input.

Thanks,
Pam
Sorry Pam, to hear of this. Glad to see you so quickly insist from yourself a better outcome then just having another drink. Bravo!

I can suggest Big Plans provide an easy means into an open awareness of our AV. When we don't recognise AV for what it is -- thoughts and images of allowing for future drinking -- we are not able to clearly separate our Beast's desire to drink from our own feelings. Without separation, we in effect are making zero use of our AVRT skills, and so then AVRT would not really be practised as a workable solution to quit drinking under such circumstances.

Feeling too comfortable with ourselves, our AV, and our Beast, all at the same moment, can create additional AV that all is well, including future drinking. Same thing as fighting tooth n nail against our AV and Beast desires can too create AV that we will eventually succumb and drink no matter how hard we fight our AV.

Indifference to our recognised AV is the best way forward. Indifference provides separation and awareness, and yet our indifference protects us from being influenced beyond our awareness. We then can dimiss whatever is happening with our AV once it has been recognised as the voice of our Beast's desire.

Perfecting that indifference is the best use of our AV skills, imo, and from my experience.

I hope for you a better day, Pam.