View Single Post
Old 11-16-2012, 07:05 PM
  # 7 (permalink)  
GerandTwine
Not The Way way, Just the way

Originally Posted by Gavinandnikki View Post
Hi all,
So... what does it mean when you've made the BP, lived it, loved it, no problemo, then.................. have 2 glasses of wine?

Would appreciate any and all input.

Thanks,
Pam
Hi Pam,

There's a chance you were pressured into a pseudo big plan some months ago when you got back from abroad by the likes of me and maybe others. The BP's gotta be totally from within and forever. There's no good reason you make it public except maybe to show others how it's done (or as the case may be - not done), which can be, in both cases, educational.

Of course, you can make your Big Plan at any time, but it sounds like you drank successfully. If and when you do make your Big Plan you will know and feel that it is, by definition, a once in a lifetime event. Logically, a person can truly promise to never drink again only once. After that, it's just a recalling of that promise.

FYI, (and I'm not saying you are doing this), it is 100% Addictive Voice for a person to suggest that they truly want their blood to remain alcohol and drug free, but they have no idea how to make sure that happens successfully as they continue living their lives.

Nice signature quote, I think it might apply here.

GT