View Single Post
Old 11-16-2012, 12:02 PM
  # 10 (permalink)  
vinyl

Readyandable, You are 100% correct, and I went to make some tea after I posted that and realized I didn't articulate myself correctly and my words were harsh. When I came back I was unable to edit it and had a feeling I was in for it. I'm really sorry guys, I intended one thought and released quite a few others and I have no excuse.

In NO WAY did I intend to mock someone's path and yes, my post suggests that very thing. My intentions were very pure and compassionate, I assure you. I think what happened is I got motivated when I saw someone who answered their own question and this one got me good! I then rambled on too far in my own thoughts.

I will say, my meaning behind delusional is not what it suggests. In my practice it has a much different meaning. I shouldn't have been so loose with this term.

Tammy, I'm sorry. Good luck in your path.

Readyandable, I do want to say, you mentioned you and many others are succeful with AVRT, and that is awesome. However if someone like Tammy is struggling with it, I see no reason why myself or anyone can not point out their own understanding of why that might be happening. You're right, this IS the secular forum, which means there will be many secular ways of approaching sobriety. Though my post was admittedly harsh, at it's core, I stand behind the thesis and my approach and would hope it could be just as respected in here as your own. Thanks, and sorry again for my apparent attack on AVRT, it was not my intention.