View Single Post
Old 11-14-2012, 07:02 AM
  # 14 (permalink)  
Punkin50

My heart goes out to you, you will be in my prayers. I completely know how you feel, there comes a point and you can tolerate no more and I am there as well. However, my situation is a little different. I am biding my time saving money so I can get out. I divorced my ex last year, he drank up all the little money I had in savings, because I JUST KNEW HE WOULD DRINK A LITTLE. That little turned into everything I had. I put my furniture in storage and moved in with my son. Loving him and being stuid I suppose, he convienced me he was through with drinking just "please" come home, so I did. Well guess what???? I am right back in the same situation. I have my plan to save my extra money that will be coming in, and in January I will get my own place. It is heart breaking when you can have a good marriage and the spouse/mate won't give up their booze. And I believe with all my heart, if a person SETS THEIR MIND to it, they could do it. I know it won't be easy, but it is all in what you want out of life. I am older than my ex and like you, for what ever reason I feel responsible for him, but now my feelings are turning to anger and disgust. Get your divorce, get out, have a happy life for once, you have done all you can do. I wish you the best of luck.