Thread: im ok but,,,
View Single Post
Old 11-14-2012, 05:30 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Cleopatra1

Question im ok but,,,

hi,, im nearly hitting my 2 week goal,, and still feeling mighty fine, still no cravings at all, but im smoking like mad,,, i think maybe this is that i have something in "my hand" rather than a glass??
first week i just ate so much choccie and cake,, now ive managed to replace that with good food,, and i read instead of just sittig here,, but i cant cut down on the smokes!!
oh,, i know,,, i can if i want to right?
haha,, god this av is a bugga alright!!
ive made my big plan,, and read my rr book every day,, i re read parts too, so i have a good understandingof things,, but im just sad to see this page isnt very busy,, i go on newbies lots,, mainly to post and to start new threads to make people laff,, and hopefly inspire,, just silly things really,, but i am very positive,, and i like to share it,, its not all doom and gloom , as russell howard says,,,
so, can anyone here let me know if peeps nr the uk timeline have any chat meetings??
im afraid, when most are on chat,, its us time, and im all tucked up in bobo land,, would love to chat to some long timers for inspiration??
feel like im kinda in the middle here,, kinda lonely,,, xxx
so hops all having a nice wednesday wherever you are,,
x lv cleo xxxxxxx