Old 11-12-2012, 09:01 AM
  # 12 (permalink)  
tammy711
Galatians 5:13

I followed a similar path as you, Quinnleigh. I read about AVRT online, learned a little about it - also did the free crash course. Then ordered the book. The book at first seemed like too much review, but do stick with it. I'm glad that I did. It is beyond helpful. And by the time you get to chapter 12 your knowledge and resolve about the Big Plan and your AV are so solid and personal you'll wonder how you lived so long with alcohol at the center of your lifestyle.

I was talking to my husband on a 2 hour drive this past weekend. I mentioned to him that I don't like to say or think that, "I quite drinking." He seemed surprised. I told him, "I just don't drink. Period." And of course, "I will never change my mind."

My AV is so powerless at this point. It isn't as dormant as I would like, but powerless nonetheless. I can almost find myself amused at times when I get a sneak attack that I didn't instantly recognize as my AV.

Good luck and reach out to me if you ever want to correspond about AVRT. I am an advocate and feel like each day my experiences will help others.

-----