View Single Post
Old 11-11-2012, 07:36 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
caligirl71

Why am I the one feeling sorry and sad??

Hello,
So, the AH and I have not been talking for about 5 days now. Complete silence from him. He is the one who is wrong here. He promised me he would never take another drink again for the rest of his life, and if he did, he said I should divorce him. He has been pretending for 4 weeks now that he hasn't had a drink. I caught him in a lie and he admitted he had "one" drink and acted like it wasn't a big deal. It was just "one" drink he says. Went on to add if he wants to drink 40 beers he will...so I scheduled a consult with a lawyer tomorrow morning and I wasn't going to tell him about it, but he made me so angry with his silent treatment that I told him. He said he didn't care..to go ahead and divorce him..he would never shed a tear over me. Actually life would be better without listening to me bitch all the time. Then he told me to get a job. I am a stay-at-home mom who does EVERYTHING for my kids. Is he really this selfish and cold? Is it me?

I really feel like I'm losing my mind. I'm sitting here crying and upset, wondering why he doesn't love me while he is downstairs sleeping and not caring at all about me....I can't deal with this anymore..I really can't. Pretty soon I am going to have to commit myself because I am going nuts here...