View Single Post
Old 11-09-2012, 11:07 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
nahade

Question Can't seem to let go

I've tried so many times to walk away but everytime he became sober all could see is the man I love... Unfortant he can't seem to stay sober past 4 months.. He starts off going to meetings, going to church and doin everything possible to stay sober...then he starts to drop back lil by lil til he falls right back down. His family is no help they are part of the reason he fell this time... his own sister called him a holly roller and wanted nothing to do with him that she missed her old brother... now really the family turned on him because he put god in his life and was making a better life for himself.. how selfish they are... so now he's been gone a month and it still hurts.. one min he loves me the next he talkin crazy on how i thru him in jail that it's all my fault he ever went to jail... making out to be the good guy and i'm the bad one.. he created another facebook just to add weman and well he caught one and she may gave him something ajax can't scrub off but he still denys it but if you didn't do nothing why be tested? i so hate the person he is when he drinks and so miss the person he is sober... so now the papers have been signed by me but it's killing me to let go... i just need to vent to others who understand cause all my friends don't... all i can do is pray for him and for myself...