View Single Post
Old 11-08-2012, 04:18 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Cleopatra1

Smile feeling mighty fine right now x

hi , i recieved my "rr :the new cure " book yesterday, and i love it,, ive finally conquered my first week!! gonna stop counting now,, just beleiving i can do this, ive had no cravings and my hubby took me out to dinner last night as a "well done u " thing, we were offered a free glass of wine, and i asked for it to be swapped for an orange juice and lemonade! now thats a first!
ive got into my head, very quickly that i dont even like the taste of al now, ive been drinking juices ect, and feel great.
i love also that my hubby is being fully on my case now, something he did but always forgave me for my mishaps and silliness before, he has adopted the " do it again , and your out" thingy, we sat togeteher and read thru the rr website and he thinks its amazing,,hes gonna tell his brothers ,who are both al abusers and drug abusers, who have been battling with it for years ,,,and the best of all, hes getting his beautiful, sexy ,kind and caring , gorgeous wifey back!!!
hahaha im allowed to blow my own trumpet yeh??lol
and my two gorgeous girls,, are getting thir mommy back, the one that talks to them, listens to them, helps them, and is always here for them.
i fell so positive and i swear its down to mr,trimpey!!!
oh , and me of course xxx
so i just wanted to say, a huge thankyou to you all and sr,, i wouldnt have found out this knowledge if it wasnt for this place,, and you guys
have a lovely thursday,, i know i will,
lv and hugs
xx cleo xxxxx

Last edited by Cleopatra1; 11-08-2012 at 04:21 AM. Reason: added info