Thread: hi new here x
View Single Post
Old 11-05-2012, 04:52 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Cleopatra1

Smile hi new here x

hi all, ive been posting and reading on the newbie page for a few weeks now,, and ive also recently been researching avrt,, thankx to one member here who suggested it may be "my cup of tea",
so im here,
i love this place and have made some lvly new friends who are sharing my journey, but i feel im more flowing rapidly , towards the avrt , very quiclky.
i have ordered some books to,, cant wait.

for the first time in 10 yrs ( i have tried many different approached to detox), i actually "click " with a way that is helping me like nothing before has.
ive been reading all the posts here, and find them fascinating, a real inspiration.
im on day 5 today ,and normally wouldve buckled by day 2-3,, so im rather prouda meself, lol
but this time it feels "very much wanted" as apposed to "very much needed",, ive had absolutely no desire for one, none at all, and thats defo down to the avrt!!
im still in the newbie category, i know,, and im just so interested in you all,, i admire you all.
my hunny (who doesnt have a prob like me) has been such a support,, im a lucky gal to have him,,, and my kids are proud too,, they have noticed a huge difference this time, and have also read about avrt, and rr and smart,, so they know what im concentrating on,, they are so pleased to have their, wife/mommy back!!

like i said , its still early days but,, i say now ""i do not ever want to drink again,"" and i know it wont be tooooo long that i can say ""i dont drink!"".
so, looking forward to another wonderful day of getting myself back,, without the "beast" getting in my way.

thank you, hope this is ok what i wrote? am i in the right place?

of course i am xxx lol
take care all, from a happy,, cleo, xxxxxx