View Single Post
Old 10-28-2012, 08:36 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  
RobbyRobot
Adventures In SpaceTime

Originally Posted by tammy711 View Post
That was helpful, RobbyRobot. I will have to think about it some more, but, yes, helpful. It is kind of like role playing before an event (e.g. job interview, public speaking, etc.). In this case, a potential drinking situation where your AV just might pick a bit more than normal.

One thing you said though confuses me.

Bait you for what?
Actually, the shifting must be done while in real time events. So, I can shift while physically attending a party, but I can't shift while still at home thinking about a party. Again, we shift into the perspective of the Beast, and so this requires real life events to accomplish the shift. Using imagination with role playing is actually just more AV.

As for your question, I would be baiting myself to go beyond shifting and into actually drinking to be able to gather more useful information about my Beast perspective. Like I mentioned, I already know the full measure of my Beast's addictive desire... so the only thing left would be to satisfy that same known desire... which means taking that drink, lol.

Even shifting has limits to what it can offer is what I have learned in my experience.