Old 10-26-2012, 09:48 AM
  # 210 (permalink)  
MeredithD1
Present

hi again AVRT friends,

well my AH isn't letting anything work. evidently alcohol is more important to him than any of us are. I'm angry and hurt and any number of things. I will be putting the car title back in my name - I brought it into the marriage - because I said that was what I was going to do. He finally found good work, didn't drink for six weeks, started again, signed another agreement with us to never drink again with nothing changing his mind/made the Big Plan, and I guess now that he is having success with an income, he feels he needs to do something to botch it up. The difference in him is incredible. For a few weeks, I had the man I married, back. But now the Beast has him again. And the Beast has started poison arguments with me (I call them poison because when the Beast is in charge, it sees me as a threat and uses alcohol as the medium to attack me). I'm on disability, unable to work. And I am really hating his choice of the Beast over everything that could make his life good, and make our marriage good, and help me feel secure.

Thanks for listening.