View Single Post
Old 10-25-2012, 10:21 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Michaeljames

Red face 17 years and its time to let go.

Hello all!

I used this site to help get of methadone and without it I would have never made it. Im about 9 months sober from methadone. I even had a surgery and used my pills as I was supposed to. I didnt even finish them!

But to the point I am quiting smoking on the first of november. I thought this maybe a good place to turn for some support.

I have four kids. I am a type one diabetic and have been smoking as long as I have had diabetes. I have used every drug you can name hevily. How im still fully healthy with diabtes is a medical mystery.

I need to quit. I have to quit. I know my body and its saying quit or suffer the qonsicunces. I feel like if I kicked dones on my own that the smokes should be easy but I know that that is not true. I used opiods to get high. I use smokes to deal with life.

Please all give me your support, stories, things that helped you. Just motivate me to stay strong with your stories (and it gives me something to distract my self and stay strong)

You all truely helped me kick a drug that was extreamly physicaly addictive so please help me with this final hurdle in my life long fight with addiction!