View Single Post
Old 10-25-2012, 11:04 AM
  # 6 (permalink)  
Lyingdog

Just finished eating lunch and I feel much better now. I normaly don't get that mad but he just rubbed me the wrong way. Now I am glad I took the high road.
Not my style to get into a fight with someone. Now I feel like I did the right thing.
Thanks to my friends. You are right I have bigger fish to fry. Yes I know where t would have lead... Where I wanted it to lead at the time. Not saying I am a tough guy because he may have very well kicked my butt. At he time I felt like I would rather go down swinging after I told him what I thought about him. In the end I know I did the right thing.
Back to recovery.... I hope everyone is having a great day. Even if it is day one AGAIN or for the first time we should all be thankful that we have today. Not to sound cheesy but the truth is we can use today to for whatever we want. Some people waist it by doing the minimum required to get by some get drunk and/or high. And some do the best they can to foregive those who wrong is, seek foregivness from those we have wronged, foregive ourselves and lay down tonight knowing we can sleep well. I hope everyone on this board does the latter.
I am happy to be a part of this community.
Good luck to everyone!