View Single Post
Old 10-24-2012, 02:46 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  
eveleivibe

Thanks for replying

at mo im having as much of it as poss as i dont want to feel

Every time i have something its taken away from me. And i was somewhere i felt confortable n have been kicked out. I keep thinking they'll be saying how the group is better now im not there i miss them n hope they are all ok n really sorry for what i did but thats life i guess. I just feel rejected! Last week i kind of took a lot of paracetamol n iboprofen as i wanted the pain to stop woke up feeling sick n shivery n guilty for doing it.

I am telling myself i'll have as much of this codeine as possible until it runs out then quit.

Please can someone tell me how to WANT to stop part of me wants to but another part wants to keep having codeine n wonders where its been my whole life as it could have saved a lot of stress.

In another group they got angry with me because I wouldnt call myself an addict. Why were they angry? I didnt mean to make them angry buy i cant say im something im not to please ppl. I know i have an issue with codeine i dont understand why ppl cant jist give me support with that why there has to be all these labels. Does that make sense?