View Single Post
Old 10-23-2012, 12:19 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  
bluejaybruise

Thanks for the replies everyone but this isn't just a letter to her but a reminder to myself that my foot is down and won't be budged. The ultimatums are to an extent useless but it's more of a reminder that I'm giving her when I get her into rehab. There is a talk I'm going to have with her when I give her this and she does want to quit and has attempted alone a few times she's stayed clean for a year or so. We're doing a lot more letters and I'm getting the whole family in. She's also getting the letter sober to help her remember what she's fighting for. I have to go away for a few days and want this to rest heavy on her heart while I'm gone.
This is also to remind my mom that my little brother agreed that when I throw in the towel so will he. He was also addicted to meth for a while and managed to clean up and has been on a crusade with me to help my mom. We also have family friends who have been in rehab and even counselors that are ready to help me as well. Amazingly for free. I've got a whole team and this letter is just one of the walls I'm putting up around her along with the counselors and family and rehab.