View Single Post
Old 10-22-2012, 10:57 AM
  # 27 (permalink)  
soberlicious

Location: "I'm not lost for I know where I am. But however, where I am may be lost ..."
I think we can recognize AV without seperating from it...by that I mean we aren't always sure who is thinking what in the beginning.

Recognizing AV is crucial, and the split...the absolute understanding that "IT-is-not-ME"...is equally as crucial. When I first quit, before I was really adept at splitting, recognizing, and ignoring, I just said "It's all bullsh*t, all white noise, ALL AV" That made it easier for me because I didn't spend time analyzing (and thus unwittingly engaging with the beast). Like OTT, "not an option" was my mantra.

As far as "cunning, baffling, and powerful", I think that statement is pure AV. It's designed to instill fear, which leads to doubt. Cunning? The AV is an extension/reflection of you so it's not more "cunning" or smarter than you. Baffling? Not at all. Quite the contrary. It's really extremely predictable given it's agenda. It wants to drink and will stop at nothing. Where's the baffling surprise here? Lastly...powerful? It has the exactly as much power as you give it.