View Single Post
Old 10-15-2012, 05:48 AM
  # 32 (permalink)  
steve11694

Originally Posted by myfreedom View Post
My AH is on 2nd dui. Lots of money wasted on lawyers, fines, classes, etc. Does he care? Hell no. Has no license, but that doesn't stop him from driving everyday and still drives when drinking. Just last weekend he came home from a friends and passed out in his truck. Came to, started his truck and drove into the garage. No damage, luc kily but he didn't even have an answer as to why. Once he gets so many drinks in him, its like he turns into god. He thinks he is the best thing ever and he is unstopable. He thinks he is a bad a** and just too cool. This comes out of his mouth. To me, it is sickening and pathetic. He will never change and he only drinks now 2 to 3 times a week. One drink is too many for me to deal with. Don't worry yourself with his problems. Concentrate on YOU and only YOU.
You/ anyone in such a situation may want to run it by a lawyer because if the alcoholic significant other injures, maims or kills someone you could very well be liable financially. Could lose savings, property, etc etc.