View Single Post
Old 10-13-2012, 05:07 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Butterfly Kisses

Husband using meth...

Never thought I would be back here! WOW! Probably many of you don't know me, however my name's ashley. I joined this site when I was 14 or 15 with a meth addiction. i have been clean ever since may 2006.

A month later I met my husband and we both were clean and sober meth addicts. Everything was fine until 2010 he relapsed, ended up in the hospital, almost died because he has a pre-existing heart condition. He was 100% incoherent and I could not carry him to the house. So I drove him to the hospital. So scaryyy.

Fast forward 2 years later... Long story short we had a run in with CPS a few months ago because he was asleep while I was at work, our little one (3 years old) had left the house. Not once, not twice, BUT 3 TIMES in the same afternoon. CPS had him do a UA and was positive for meth! He denied it and tried to make up an excuse for it being dirty.

I have never been so confused, betrayed, angry, stressed, heart broken, miserable in my entire life We recently started in the self help housing program. It's where we are able to own a new home by doing 60% of the building ourselves. The building is going well, and he helps out a lot with that as I'm the only one working. that's his "job". so i feel stuck with him.... he denies his use, and have had a heart to heart with him along the lines of "if you have a problem you can tell me, i can help you and we can work it out" but he lies straight to my face. I want to get a hair confirm test and see what it may say. has anyone used them before? i just dont know what to do...