View Single Post
Old 11-02-2004, 06:11 AM
  # 15 (permalink)  
EndOfRoadWife

Hang in there Jessica....I know what you are going through and I'm right there with ya!!! I left my husband this past year and we were separated for months, only for me to end up right back with him! It's a very bumpy ride!!!! A lot of the problem for me is financial..I work full time and make decent money, but I don't want to lose my house, my Jeep and my kids dance bills are outrageous! I guess it's hard for me to give up my lifestyle but I'm sure it will come to that again...I know I am hurting myself and I know I don't deserve any of this...I just become sooo overwhelmed with the bills that it's like I can't even deal with it...He can be good for a week or so, and then he stays out all night partying...He can't stop once he starts and his "other Personality" takes over..The personality that don't care about me or what he is doing..It's a shame because before 3 years, he was a great husband and father..He was there for us and we meant the world to him...He really was...Once he got back with his friends, my life has completely changed forever..... Good luck! We are all here for ya!!!!