Old 10-12-2012, 06:31 AM
  # 23 (permalink)  
lizatola

Originally Posted by CentralOhioDad View Post
And take my Wife along with your X.

Love the "RollTide" name BTW.. My 2.5 year old loves the Buckeyes and the Tide.
I'm definitely looking forward to the 6 day break. He came home from his work trip last night in a pi**y mood, acting all mad at me. About what, I have no idea. He slept in the spare room last night. I don't care anymore nor will I ask him either.

You know, last summer he was going back and forth via email with his ex girlfriend whom he was with for 5 years before we got together. In one of her emails she states, "My mother and I were just saying that you were the one who got away." GAG! If only she knew, right? She's married with 3 kids now, but there's a part of me that says, YOU CAN HAVE HIM BACK. She probably doesn't realize that he's put on 50 pounds, gone bald, is an alcoholic, and has gotten meaner and more condescending and more racist as the years have gone on. In some of my more weaker mental moments, I have been known to 'think' about what it would be like to encourage this little affair to happen. Then, I shake myself back into reality and have to forget about fantasy land, LOL!