View Single Post
Old 10-08-2012, 08:57 PM
  # 54 (permalink)  
PerhapsLove

Another Bad Choice

My AD decided to go back to the abusive, heroin/cocaine addicted bf. Her roommate texted me that she said she would go to rehab, but wanted the bf to take her. We all know that isn't going to happen. She is turning her back on all of the people who love her, especially her daughter. She is walking away from the chance to get her life back. I can't imagine how we can help my little granddaughter understand all of this. I am just heartbroken that my daughter would choose this path. Her roommate stayed up all night last night to help her with her withdrawal.

I realize that there is nothing I can do for her. She has made her choice and the consequence of that is far-reaching. There can be no more help from us, her parents, and no more contact with her daughter. The bf will not allow her any freedom. Aside from the drugs and alcohol, her health is at risk. I think I may never see her alive again.

I appreciate all of the advice I have found here. It is the main reason I am not a basket case tonight.