Thread: rough
View Single Post
Old 10-03-2012, 08:07 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
sweetteewalls

rough

I've been separated from AH now for almost 5 months. I'm pushing through the sleeplessness, pain, etc...I have days where I give in and we exchange, sometimes positive sometimes negative. I don't beat myself up anymore and realize I will finally go NC when I am capable. NC is hard with a 4 year old and he has her daily after he gets off but before I got out of work.

He is awful to me and his defense, he hasn't proclaimed to be making any changes so its my stupidity for continuing to deal with him! I have gotten noteworthy suggestions on this site as to how we can coparent with minimal interaction but the Pollyanna in me believes we can be happy co-parents. The truth is, if he had ability to compromise and think rationally, we wouldn't be separated. My expectations are unrealistic.

Life is just rolling along and I don't feel back to normal yet. The one thing I do thank God for is my health and my children everyday. If nothing else, I have that and that will sustain me. I just need some support SR....tell me I am going to be ok.