Thread: Diarrhea
View Single Post
Old 09-27-2012, 02:08 AM
  # 14 (permalink)  
Hvk0315

It's no infection if your constantly tested for c.diff., others, it's simply over acidity cause by constant abuse to the stomach lining, this also happens with, pills, antibiotics, coffee, over eating...etc. I deal with stomach problems not so severe but not cause over a long time period. I suffered kidney stones then a violent kidney infection, in which they prescribed me an I.V. Strength antibiotic in pill form, it completely stripped my stomach of all its lining, in under 2 weeks, I immediately had all these symptoms plus severe pain...I was tested numerous times for everything under the sun but...nothing.colonoscopy...but nothing.After about my 16th e.r. Visit due to pain and rectal bleeding, among severe pressure, diarrhea...I could go on...one doctor finally told me(the smart young one) said the only thing that is wrong with me is I'm completely raw on the inside and the only way to fix that was to go "back to basics" is exactly what he said, treat my stomach as if I was a new born. Just enough to fill my stomach for meals, lots of fluids(WATER) soft foods,no spicy or acidic foods, no dairy, basically follow the c.diff. Diet.... I can go on but I'm sure you get it.

I take numerous vitamins a day....the basics for stomach lining...fish oil, 2000 mg of vit. D(great for colon health) folic acid, zinc, glutamine(find a small dose) stomach enzymes, align probiotic, sea buckthorn oil(find plantANDberry combination), and ginger. With those at a constant for at least 15 days should somewhat fix the problem. Or at least get you on the mend...I recommend for the first week/10 days(if you plan on doing a longer "treatment" as I like to call it) take Prilosec OTC over the counter. Or maalox.

That's what I've done and its helped me, aqquired through various doctors different opinions and suggestions. I AM NOT A DOCTOR.

Your going to completely discredit what I've said now....I'm only 20. I've experienced more than any of you can imagine. This is my own personal remedy, I take these everyday.

I AM NOT A DOCTOR.