Old 09-21-2012, 08:24 PM
  # 10 (permalink)  
lizatola

Originally Posted by BobbyJ View Post
So what did he say he was sorry for?
Sorry, that he drank again and liked it. Sorry for his comment's
but may do them again. Sorry, please forgive me because Im lonely
and would like to crawl in bed with you, because I like it?

Yeah, I chased after that lonely bone for many year's myself.
And believed his ...I'm sorry

Now, I look at them as: I'm a sorry, sorry, sorry A@S loser!

I would believe if you ask any alcoholic that is recovered.
They will also say....NO! Active ALCOHOLIC - even know's what an amend's is...
They dont even know what they are sorry for! - It's like saying "Excuse Me" when
sneeze....HABIT
They dont even understand the damage they are doing!!
They are "Intoxicated" even if he hasnt been drinking today!
It's not all alcohol, their brain's, their mental/behavior are also sick

So, Amend's - NOPE! - I DO NOT BUY IT~ Broken record!!!!

Anger was a huge one for me and someday's still is......
And yes, it's okay - TAKE YOUR PULSE....If you have one.....You're Human!
He said he was sorry for when he told me that every time we've had sex in the past 17 years that he thinks I'm going to report him as a rapist the next morning. He got on his high horse and defended this stance at least 3 other times, twice at the marriage therapist to which he added: All white men in America live in fear that they're going to get reported for rape.

There was no apologizing about the drinking. He wants to 'save' that conversation for the marriage therapist. He told me that he wants to be more husbandly. Apparently, he's moving past his resentment towards me and now wants to have sex with me without throwing me under the bus and blaming me for all his problems.

I just turned it over to my Higher Power. I want my marriage back, but not at the cost of manipulation and lies. I have to be strong. We haven't been intimate since May when he told me that he didn't care about our son's emotions and he got on my case about how I 'almost' turned him in the night he got his DUI. I just shut down that part of me, and I'm afraid to trust him again like that. It's just not there and I can already tell he's trying to weasel his way back in.

It's like he keeps trying different tactics and when one doesn't work, he tries another. My HP keeps me motivated to keep working on me. Why oh why does my codependent mind keep focusing on him? OK, time to go read some Melodie Beattie!