View Single Post
Old 09-20-2012, 09:26 AM
  # 37 (permalink)  
Jakkolantern

Originally Posted by RobbyRobot View Post
Honed over decades of drinking I take it? You don't presently seem to care what is or isn't AV apparently...
3 years drinking. 30 years as an annoying continuous skeptic. And you're simply wrong.

Interesting here again you attempt to re-define what is and isn't AV.
That's because the idea that everything is AV is misguided and ridiculous. Although I recognize the contention is a tool to an end.

All doubt is AV
No, only that doubt that correlates to a suggestion towards drink is AV. There is plenty of doubt about other parts of the issue that does not do so, and is based upon reasonable consideration. And yes I understand that the AV is insidious and sneaky. I'm paying attention.

I'm sorry, you seem to misunderstand AVRT.
Not in the least. It's clear as day.

Actually, you speak about AV like I have heard others talk about Higher Powers... you've come to your own understanding?
I would suggest that anybody who paints the scene entirely in black and white is exactly mimicking the higher power ideology. I can't agree with that.

The Big Plan absolutely violates the Beast something awful, truth be told. The Big Plan provides the background and contrast to enable detection of our AV no less.
Surely.

This is important. A misunderstanding of AV is a critical undoing in making good use of AVRT to live a life forever free of alcohol.
Absolutely.

The Big Plan says we will never drink again. So, there is no alcohol in my future, nor in anyone else's either, who has a Big Plan in place...
Not for one moment have I contested that. I agree.