Old 09-19-2012, 10:48 AM
  # 8 (permalink)  
justrae83

No...there are no children involved. He keeps saying he wants them someday and he wants a strong women who will be by his side...not a weak girl who is scared of her daddy. That really hurt, beucase i have been through so much and i thought he would understand that. I needed time to see the changes becuase i was beaten and bruised from emotional abouse. You would think that the near fact i was even giving him a second chance would be enough for him to say thank you, yet he always wants more more more more more more....sigh.

i feel as though i will never find passion again in another relationship becuase we had so much. Kind of like that emenem song "love the way you lie" When it was good, it was REALLY GOOD. When it is bad, its heartbreaking and tears are shead. Sigh. I pray that God shows me that iam worthy of real love and to be able to notice it after 7 years of emotional abuse filled with addiction, lies and minuplation..while the person says they love you. I once thought our relationship was unique filled with passion, but that passion was just just drama i was used too.