Old 09-09-2012, 12:57 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  
Lovemykids125

Becky1982- wow yeah that sounds just like me!! haha yeah he says I'm the reason he does drugs and that's how I know he isn't ready to commit to sobriety, always blaming someone else!! Well I'm so happy for you it's so hard having so much invested but we deserve to be happy!

kmangel- thank you for the great tips! I've never heard of the 17-day diet but I did the HCG diet a few months back and lost 10 lbs in a week but of course put it all back on because 500cal/day is pure torture!! My problem is portions I eat way too much because food makes me so happy!! I only eat from the "lighter or under 550cal" sections when I go out to eat and make easy choices like light sauce or no cheese. It's a lot easier since I'm using the "Lose it" app on my ipod and makes me conscious since I have to enter in all my calories. Idealistically 20lbs would be great or even 25 (how I was about 5yrs ago right out of high school) but I would feel great and look great even with 10 or 15 knocked off...

guess it's hard for my skinny bf to understand since its easy to lose weight when you're doing drugs.... :P