View Single Post
Old 09-07-2012, 09:08 AM
  # 30 (permalink)  
Learn2Live
To thine own self be true.

Originally Posted by lizatola View Post
Yet, Trilogy pretty much summed it up for me: I feel I have to try EVERYTHING so that I can say that I tried EVERYTHING. It also gives me a very good perspective of how sick my AH's mind is. You know, I brought up the rapist comment thing and he still is sticking by it. He said, "You don't know what it's like to be a man. We walk around thinking we're going to get accused of rape all the time." I looked at him and said, "I'm your wife. What in the hell do you think I do? Sit around looking for ways to get you thrown in jail?" To which he replied, "All you gotta do is call a lawyer in the AM and I'm screwed." UGH, I should have known better than to even bring that one up. The MT just sat there and was shaking his head because my AH kept going off about lawyers for about 5 minutes which, AGAIN, got us off topic. Sometimes I wish we could record our sessions and I could put it up on youtube, just for entertainment value because if you weren't married to him, you'd actually find him quite entertaining in his paranoia.
No, walking around thinking you are going to get accused of rape is not normal! This has nothing to do with "being a man." All men do not walk around thinking this! There is something seriously wrong with this person you are married to. YOU are the one who was raped and YOU are the one who needs the support and understanding. But this sicko actually has found a way to make YOUR rape HIS issue. It is ALL about them. I swear to G it makes me sick.