View Single Post
Old 09-05-2012, 11:48 AM
  # 15 (permalink)  
AlcKelty

Well I can't say thank you enough because you all understood I felt affirmed. I called a woman in the program and we had a good talk, she affirmed something is not quite right here as many of you wonderful folks shared with me ((hugs to you all )) and I will tell you the pain in my stomach is gone, yea I was getting quite worked up though I told myself I had everything under control I also left a message for my sponsor a nice one ..lol but honest..now she may not pick up message..lol..but you know it's ok I will see her and talk to her...and we'll see how it goes...she maybe only temporary for me at this point...again all your feedback on Sponsors feels right to me. You know I was kind of feeling before I wrote here..oMg why is this happening I feel yucky...but thanks to you folks and the calls.. I've found my voice... I saw this board about a month ago and I thought mm I think this might be nice helpful option in addtion to my meetings. I go to sunrise meeting at 6:30am Love It..about 5x a week, hubby comes with me to an open mtg on Sundays. Monday Night I go to beginners mtg and Thurs is a double header, I also go to a 7pm mtg. So thes mtgs work for me I feel the fellowship experience and gives me strength and hope. This is good, thanks again