View Single Post
Old 09-03-2012, 09:37 AM
  # 14 (permalink)  
lizatola

Originally Posted by Hypatia View Post
Bah.... forget the Mercedes, that's an old folk's car. Go for an Audi "R" or "S" model.

I am a little concerned about the poor dog. Seems like it isn't getting enough walks or else might have a bladder infection.
I drive a Lexus now but am looking at the Acuras. I'd love an Audi but I've heard they're expensive to fix. I'd love to get one, though. I like BMW's too, but again, too expensive to fix. I get my Lexus fixed by my local mechanic and all the parts are Toyota and aren't too pricey. I figured the Acuras are Honda's so that would be a good bet, too.

I'm also looking at the Honda CRV, the Toyota Rav4, and the Nissan Murano.

As for the dog, I made mention of her in my other post. She's a 15 year old shepherd who can barely walk. I know she's close to the end. She's nearly blind, totally deaf, and is really struggling with the bladder problems. On top of the infections she keeps getting, she also has lost nerve function and she poops in her sleep. Doesn't even know she's doing it and this has been going on for 2 years now. Both AH and I are very committed to this dog. We've kept her around longer than most people should. I keep debating over when it's time, she's been with us for 14 years now!