View Single Post
Old 09-03-2012, 08:48 AM
  # 10 (permalink)  
lizatola

Originally Posted by Learn2Live View Post
He sounds like an irresponsible slob. I have great difficulty living with irresponsible slobs. I like to take care of things properly so that there are not added messes and problems which occur from neglecting responsibilities. I've lived here almost 10 years and never once had a rodent in my house. AXBF moved in and two years in a row, there was a rat in my house!!!! Disgusting! I could go on and make a list of things that occurred that made more work for me that his way of doing things caused but I see you already know what I'm talking about.

I much prefer living alone than living with someone who creates problems, panic, drama and chaos from their own neglect and irresponsibility and then blames it on others.
Oh, the rats? We live in a mountain community in the hills outside of Phoenix. Our yard backs right up to open desert and everyone here has packrats. They are kind of like field mice. We don't have them in the house luckily. We do have scorpions that get in the house and I have had rattlesnakes and bobcats in the yard, too. I do have a few prairie dogs that like to run my fence line and they are so dang cute. I don't know why they don't run the packrats out of town? And, I saw 3 coyotes running past my fence line one day and thought, "Well they look well fed, so why do we still have these rodents, LOL?"