View Single Post
Old 09-03-2012, 07:19 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
lizatola

Need to vent, about stupid stuff

OK, so I got home after being gone for 2 days at a tennis tournament for my son in Vegas. My AH was home alone. As I'm going about my normal life last night, I notice the hose on the side yard was left on AGAIN, so I turn it off and remind AH to turn it off when he's done using it.

Then I go out back and there's an empty pizza box blowing around on the patio and the wax paper from the box was laying in the pool so I retrieved it and he sees me and says, "Oh, I meant to clean all that up." WHATEVER!

The dog had peed on the floor by the back door and it was dried and sticky and hadn't been cleaned up, there was poop on the back porch that I had to clean up(it was right where we walk), etc.

I am finding that every little thing is setting of my frustration meter. I'm at my wit's end, LOL! I know that those are little things and I have to repeat over and over again, "How important is it? How important is it?", and "Don't sweat the small stuff."

Then he tells me there was a dead packrat floating in the pool and he decided he'd give it a Viking funeral and he burned the dead body in the fire pit. I don't know why but that just sounds creepy, but I guess it's just as bad as putting it in a plastic bag and throwing it out with the trash, which is what I would have done.

Then, I tried to tell him about the small problems I'm having with the car. He shrugged his shoulders, continued watching TV, and pretty much didn't have any input. He just said, "So, go buy a newer car if it's that much of a problem." Umm, I was just trying to have a married couple conversation about weighing the pros and cons of keeping my car versus trading it in, and he just didn't want to be bothered by it. I'm thinking of going out and getting myself a Mercedes at this point since he obviously doesn't want to be involved in the decision making.

OK: my rant is over, LOL! I just needed to put it out there or else I was going to BLOW!