Old 09-02-2012, 07:20 PM
  # 18 (permalink)  
Becron

Thank you. I feel encredible about this. Before I felt so scared but since SR and everyones encouragement I feel like I am doing all the right things. I'm still a bit scared of those first days in rehab wondering how bad its going to be. (Everyaddicts worse fear). Another knew where that hit me. My kids start the school yr and I'm not going to be around and I feel like everytiings going to fall apart without me. I'm afraid they are going to miss school or their routine isn't going to work. Idk these are all normal fears for moms going on vacation or rehab I suppose. I can't wait to get started on my program I can't wait to have my life back I can't wait to have money to eand save money and go on adventures with my kids or even just go to a movie or dinner with them! We never have money. I can't wait to have my natural energy and love of life back without worrying about taking my dose of vicodin by the handful every 4 hrs just so I can go grocery shopping cook dinner and clean the house.