View Single Post
Old 09-02-2012, 11:45 AM
  # 12 (permalink)  
MesoFreak

Originally Posted by hrich1122 View Post
We go to Church together. Sit there together and He still doesnt understand that message. I believe in everything the bible says. When I decided to stop drinking. I told the Lord I give my entire being to him. Yet, here I am. Being forced to make a choice that I know is not right by him.
Ive gotten job offers. I was supposed to be at a job on friday at 1. and he took my keys. its the same thing...all the time. Im HONESTLEY trying to help myself, my marriage and my kids life. and hes doing everything to ruin it. yet blame it on me.
I cant get it together to even go to church today. PLUS my eyes are so puffy tht I wouldnt dare go in public. HE couldve atleast taken them. yet he slept in and blames me for not waking him. Well... going to the bar didnt help.
Are you serious about helping yourself and family?

If the answer is yes. Talk to the pastor at the church or call the police officer and tell them he is taking away the keys to your car. In all honesty I don't believe you are doing everything in your power to get to where you need to be. Maybe you are afraid of him for some reason, but he should not be taking you keys because you can hide them. Even if he took your keys you could take the bus. I find it ironic that he likes going to church and wanting a divorce; but that is a topic for another forum.

Hide the keys under the bed, in a shoe, in your kids shoe. You could be doing more, and I am not sure you are.