View Single Post
Old 09-02-2012, 09:12 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
RidingHood

2-3x's a week binge drinker day 15

Today is day 15 woke up got the family ready for church and had a great morning with my church family and the sermon our pastor shared with us was about faith and grace man did I ever need to hear that today. I even had a teenage boy today tell me I lost weight lol must be all the green tea and water I am drinking not to mention getting my butt off facebook since I quit drinking. I play pogo games in the evening but im not obsessed with the having to check in like the games on fb with a million missions to complete and having to see the drama that ensues on fb that actually made my stress and anxieties more intense. Feeling calmer, better and I am grateful for waking up without a hangover of any degree. I am a Thanksgiving fanatic I spend hundreds of dollars on this holiday I am spending time already making out my menu shopping lists etc. It takes me weeks to prepare for this big day and this year I will be prepping without a drop of drink in the process I will not feel like crap any of these days I am preparing I won't be stressing I am on my way to sober recovery! thank you guys for all the support I soooo appreciate it