Thread: 2 week binge
View Single Post
Old 08-28-2012, 02:30 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
lonewolf68

2 week binge

you know for a site for drunks they sure make you jump through enough hoops to get on this damn site! anyway this is the longest Ive ever been on a binge. this morning I missed a court date for a dui so now I have a warrant out for my arrest. My wife kicked me out not just for the drinking, but during this bender I cheated. I think I love this girl but she has a safe environment with a house and a boyfriend that she says she isnt happy but I think she plays me up to what I want to hear. Ive seen my 7 year old son maybe 3 times in this binge, and I cant seem to stop... This morning was the worst, I shook and shook, there was no way I could go to that court date, i tried to call but they just said get your ass here now. This time is the hardest Ive ever tried to stop... I lost my job, cant pay my rent or bills. Im running out of options, actually one night I almost just took a whole bottle of pills but the girl I cheated with talked me out of it. I have a VERY important interview tomorrow at 4 that I just dont know Im going to make. My eyes are bloodshot, I look like ****, my apartment which was pretty nice is a pig sty now. Im just lost and dont know what to do....