View Single Post
Old 08-28-2012, 02:29 PM
  # 16 (permalink)  
milo88

Yes, madisonblake! Thanks for posting this! I often surf the net trying to work out what happened back then and why.
It wasn't my ex who did this, but the girl who used to be my best friend. I think she's on ice ???? I still don't know. I know she's on something.
The extent of the abuse (emotional/verbal) scared the **** out of me, and still does when I remember. I don't let people get too close to me these days.
She made me feel like I was going crazy, and I still don't know why she did it or what she was on - or even if she remembers!!!
Even the death of my ex didn't stop her. Phone call after phone call, text after text of pure poison.
It's so weird and sad. It's true what they say about it being a fine line between hate and love. She was like a sister to me, we grew up together. I sometimes felt she was crying out for help in a weird way, but the message got lost in the delivery!
I'm sorry you experienced this too. It's so confusing when someone you love and who has traditionally loved you too treats you like this. My confidence is still pretty bad, even if logically I understand it wasn't my fault. There's something about being talked to like that that's hard to shake off.
Many hugs xxx