Old 08-25-2012, 05:01 PM
  # 19 (permalink)  
JIreland

Learn how to spin a pen in your hand.
What :s

Go for walks in your neighborhood. Leave the house in a different direction each time.
Unfortunately I live in the very city centre, I am surrounded by bars..I know this sounds really stupid but I have so much temptation, my main time of temptation is at night when I have nothing to do, going for a walk is going past a city of clubs and bars and it just makes me think about drinking - It normally ends up in me getting a drink from an off-license (A drink to take home).

I know this sounds so bad and most likely stupid to 99% of people.

I need to get a new bicycle Exercise and get away from the centre.

I am sure other people living in city centres must have experienced the same when trying to stop and having so many bars/pubs/clubs.
I live in a building in the centre and the closest off-license in directly below me 3 doors over.
The closest bar/pub is directly opposite me.

I know I sound very stupid for living here, but I don't want to change where I live because I can't control alcohol, a lot of other people live here and don't have the problem.
I want to beat my problem and just know that I am strong enough to live here.
Moving would be me admitting defeat in my own mind - This is where I want to be, why let alcohol take away my life in more ways than one.