Old 08-24-2012, 05:35 PM
  # 13 (permalink)  
JIreland

Flying RC Helicopters
My girlfriend got my 1 last christmas, but the tail hasn't worked...I would like to try it but need to see what is wrong.

Sex
Hmmm...My current girlfriend just never wants to for some reason, it is like a chore, so I never want to either because it is like asking her to do a favor....Not exactly what I want to feel.

Sex, were you always too tired or too drunk to do it?
sorry, just replied to the post about yours before I read this.
No, I never am, same answer as above really (That should be )

You might try going more regularly .....
I find it very monotonous - It is the same people in the AA here and it is the same stories each time..I don't seem to get much out of it listening to the same thing and I don't see the point in telling the same people the same story of what I am going through and have gone through...

For example yesterday I went and there was just 7 or 8 people...

I felt bored but unmotivated at the same time - nothing sounded good - so I spent a lot of time here and on the internet reading about alcoholism, watching TV, puttering around the house.
Right where I am at

The world's your oyster - I realise none of us are millionaires, but the only real limit is our imagination
Very true, I am nowhere near a millionaire, closer to a million in debt than having a million, but at least when I am off drink steady I will have a little more money to do things