View Single Post
Old 08-22-2012, 09:08 AM
  # 15 (permalink)  
Seasick

Thanks again to all who posted.

The thing is that I don't actually have a dirty little secret. I'm not that interesting! They arrive in the dream and seem impossible to resolve. For example I used to work with a lady who had a very attractive 18 year old daughter. In my dream she had another fictional 15 year old daughter even more attractive than the real daughter and somehow I ended up at this lady's house with just the fictional daughter home. She disappears for a moment and reappears wearing only a t-shirt with clearly nothing underneath and wraps her arms around me, telling me how attractive I am. I keep my hands to myself and explain that I am very flattered but I am a married man. At that moment her mother and my wife enter the house and she peels herself away from me, but not before slipping a disk into my pocket with a wink. I know there are photographs on the disk and I know if I get caught with it then I'm in big trouble. And hence the rest of the dream is spent pushing away my loved ones in an attempt to find a bin or something to dispose of the disk.

Silly, I know but these are vivid dreams that are really lived and the emotions are raw when I wake. In last night's dream I had planned to murder a former boss to steal his money but I changed my mind. Again I had the evidence in my pocket and tried desperately to find some space in order to burn it.

I don't necessarily need dream interpretations, it's just the vivid nature that does me in.

Anyway I had a good driving session today and I think I'm going to be alright tonight. Certainly I'll be tired having slept very badly for about 4 hours. However I am very hungry and rattling with diclofenac for the pain. It's 5pm and I'm starving hungry having already eaten three times today. Maybe it's the lack of alcohol calories?

Will check in at bedtime, hopefully still sober. Driving again tomorrow morning so that should help with the motivation.