View Single Post
Old 08-22-2012, 05:26 AM
  # 14 (permalink)  
tuffenuff

Hi~!

I am the sibling of an addicted sister. We just had a falling out this past weekend and I am feeling pretty sad about the whole situation.

She has panic/anxiety disorder and fibromyalgia and has been prescribed painkillers and also ritalin or something similar to it. She has a husband at home who last year had a stroke and remains paralyzed on the left side of hius body. She has my 2 adorable nephews there, who have to witness all this, plus her screaming maniacal behavoir and she is hanging around with the sleaziest of all sleazebags in town. A woman who actually got her into trouble with the law and whose house had nbeen raided and some gay alcoholic violent scuzzbag excuse for a male.

It's all just breaking my heart. Yet she claims that I hurt her by not going to her house while I was up to see my mom. Sister and I had made plans to take all the boys plus my son and grandson and my moms foster daughter to the pool to go swimming and have a nice family day ....and she texts me that she is sick and had just thrown up for the second time. 2 hours later when my mom and I drove past there she has all the scummy people on her porch, going through bags of clothes that my daughter had helped her clean out of her closet and that sister said she wanted to let me go through and have forst pick of. After I saw that, I just never even responded to any of her texts or calls. I have nothing left to say. She had CPS called on her about 3 months back and they investigated and talked to the kids but found nothing wrong. She is going to lose everything, she can't keep this up. She has court today if she remebers to go.

Yet she posts on Facebook that she id done with family and that family only is negative etc........

Gimme a break~!

I take care of my soon to be 83 year old father , who has dementia. I also am in school for nursing and work part time. My plate is pretty full as it is, I just cannot even afford to spend the time to worry about her, but I do and especially my nephews, as they have no choice in the matter.

Very sad today.........