Thread: QUACKERs....
View Single Post
Old 08-19-2012, 01:05 PM
  # 404 (permalink)  
JrsJourney

OMG this thread has had me laughing most of this afternoon. It is truly amazing how most alcoholic's say the same damn thing!!! AMAZING!! I have a little ditty to add regarding my AM:
Towards the end of my AM's life she could no longer drive. So, in order to get booze she had to recruit people to buy it for her. I REFUSED. However, she conned my sister, brothers, uncles, aunts, and anyone she could to get her "stuff". It seemed she had someone dropping by all the time with booze - she was constantly on the phone navigating who and when and how much was due in. She might have been old but she had a great business mind, especially when it came to getting alcohol. Anyways, she finally got busted by the family. People started comparing notes and realized she was getting enough liquor delivered to her for an army let alone a 120 woman!! So, they stopped. One day, I ran into the MAID...She said oh have fun at the huge family party this weekend! I was like, HUH? WHAT family party? The maid said she ran out and bought 2 cases of alcohol for my mother for the "Huge family party" this weekend because no one else was able to do it. I was like ohhhh realllly???? QUACK!! Imagine...getting the MAID to go get cases of vodka and rum because no one else wanted to be a part of her alcoholic shenanigans anymore... Sheesh...