View Single Post
Old 08-18-2012, 04:37 AM
  # 61 (permalink)  
Ananda

well...on a less positive note...I've been cranky for about 18 hours...

I got up cause I feel a bit ill, but it's Saturday, and I think I'm going to go lay back down again for another hour in a minite.

I'm a bit worried about coping with being sober...I don't have any illusion that drinking will do anything but make things worse, but I'm not happy with how I feel physically....and I do have alot of irritation right now. Just a constant underlying thing.

I've been reading a bit in other threads, but am not feeling real motivated to participate. I relate to the problems, but I don't relate to the solutions...I'm just sort of doing this in a non-programmed way. I respect other's ways of getting sober and staying sober and support them 100%...I just sort of feel like been there done that...

I use parts of a lot of programs, but just can't go Rah Rah what an amazing great program that is to any of them...and actually supress my laughter at some parts of set programs that seem silly to me. I supress it because the truth is some things that I find silly and don't work for me, have saved other peoples lives. I guess it's an individual thing.

Anyhow...not feeling a lot of desire to post or read, but will keep trying. I want to try and get to posting on other threads cause I find having this one going feels a bit self centered...but for now I'll keep it up.

Talk to you all tomarrow (or maybe tonight).

Nands