View Single Post
Old 08-16-2012, 03:59 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
gneiss
Never settle.

Hello again, it's been a long time

Hi everyone. I haven't been on in a long time. The board got so quiet it didn't seem like it did me much good. But thought I'd check in.

Things have been rough lately in terms of work. It's been getting worse, I almost got fired this week. Some of it was mistakes I made, some of it was blatant lies, some of it was just luck of the draw.

I am also finally getting on some anti-depressants, after years of hemming and hawing about it. I just started Zoloft 2 days ago and I feel like I'm high on meth right now, it's AWFUL, I'm spun out. I don't think this one is going to do the trick for me, but maybe another med will. I was driving home after the big blow-out at work where I almost got fired and thinking about how I could kill myself by driving off this bridge, etc. I wasn't going to actually do it, but it scared me that the thought was there. Made a doctor's appointment and here we go trying to decide on which medication will work. I have been crying a lot too, for no real reason. Tired of it.

Anyway... so yeah, kind of a rough patch. I hope everyone else is doing much better.