Thread: Depressed...
View Single Post
Old 08-14-2012, 06:19 AM
  # 11 (permalink)  
Hopeworks

sweeteewalls,

Believe it or not the depression is just hormones and chemicals... natures way of keeping us connected to a mate. Keep reminding yourself it is NOT HIM but nature that hardwires us to someone who we have had intimacy and committed relationship with (and of course... kids make it harder as I well remember).

Are you journaling? If you keep a journal and use it as a gratitude reminder it will help you move through this... as you progress you will be able to see how your journal changes day by day. LOOK for things to be grateful for... mindfulness of the goodness and how fortunate we are for our blessings.

The "feelings" are very real and they hurt so much... but it is like a curable cancer... it has to GO!!!! Talk to the feelings... I would will myself to be happy and it would work and then I would think about HIM and I would allow my mind to go "there"...rinse and repeat.

Change your thoughts a million times today! Tommorrow it might be 999,932 instead of a million.

Joy is coming... happiness... peace... serenity...everything you are hoping for! One day at a time and one step at a time it is coming closer to you.

Have you done the steps? They will help you if not...

hang in there!