Old 08-13-2012, 02:23 PM
  # 57 (permalink)  
Obladi
Life Goes On

MrsKing, thank you. You give me hope. See, I like being helpful to other people and I really think am sometimes, but I think that at times I am too empathetic and it impacts my own internal workings. Even better is hoping that recognizing the AV, in and of itself, can be so helpful. I can do that (at least when she's real rambunctious, maybe not so much when she's sneaky, not sure).

ReadyandAble, I'm interested to hear what other people think as well. I also get a kick out of seeing people succeed, but watching people trip seems to engage this troublesome "me too" reaction. Very troublesome.

fresh, I've thought about this quite a lot since I posted it (of course!), and I'm not sure if that mastiff is the AV or if it's what I fear the AV is guarding. And I know AVRT makes no claims to do anything to help with what you find once you've tamed the beast. Sooooo. Perhaps that's AV telling me I can't handle it, but what if she's right?

Anyhow, I got the book yesterday. Score one for acting rather than simply having an "intention." Started reading, fell asleep, will read more this evening.