View Single Post
Old 08-12-2012, 05:12 AM
  # 16 (permalink)  
Ananda

Originally Posted by December15 View Post
Hi Nands. Seems such a long time ago when we met on the chat with Daisy on Christmas day and had a good laugh. Only the likes of us could spend Christmas on a sobriety chat site. I am glad you are going to AVERT alcohol next week. Or why not stop now or in the morning? Lots of positive thoughts going your way from me.
December (hug) Back when we met in chat was a time where my sobriety and my hapiness with life was really great! I'm trying not to "hang on" to the past, but it is part of what makes me determined today! I know how good it can be. The companionship and fun that all of us had in the chat room that year was unbelievably awsome. It was the difference between just getting by and actually enjoying sobriety. Thank you for your thoughts December. I'm glad you said something about this. Things change and we can't go back, but we can go forward and create our own rewarding activites and relationships! Perhaps I'll see you in chat again. I pop in from time to time, but am a bit of a lurker...sobriety will change that!

Nands